Wednesday, May 19, 2010

more test-day treats


Hannah's class had standardized testing one day last week & two this week & of course after I did the first water bottle, she had to have them this week too! She likes it when I personalize things for her & it makes her feel special.
I tried to do them all different, including the way I tagged her water, especially with the ribbon. The first day I tied the tag around the neck of the bottle & today & yesterday I tried to be a little more user-friendly. As you can see, these two tags just lift off the bottle. For the red one, I used the same paper as the tag, from the Grade School Stack by Die Cuts with a View. The purple & yellow is from the Glitter Stack by the same company. For the gum 'wrappers', just cut a piece of paper to same width as the pack & score to be able to wrap the paper. I used only a bit of adhesive on the paper so the gum can slip out easily. Enjoy! -Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment