Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jacob's 8th


Just handed over these custom invitations and Ally was delighted, as usual. :)
She had asked me to 'dress up' some tickets for a movie night birthday party for her son's 8th. The only other request was the color scheme.
The 'tickets' are all hand-made out of chipboard & cardstock and measure 5" X 8". I made them by using a circle punch to cut away the corners. A Crop-o-Dile Corner Chomper would be ideal for this to save your punch & your hand!
The popcorn & bucket are a Sizzix die. The #8 on the kernel is an American Crafts rub-on. The 'you're invited' epoxy stickers were found a while back in Target....I have a tendency to hoard invitation items like these for future use, especially if they're on sale!
I can make a themed, custom set of invitations for just about anything you can think of. So, if you're looking for something no one else will have, I'm your design girl! Enjoy!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment