Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Halloween Treats


That was a long, soggy holiday weekend here in the Pacific Northwest. Perfect for papercrafting! These pics took a bit longer than expected with a sick little girl in the house, but here they are. If you have any questions about products or methods, just send me a note. The basic idea here is that you can 'lift' my designs even without having the exact product (especially patterned paper...) I have used. The door hanger and two larger treat boxes were done with Heidi Grace Designs paper from 2007. The small box is Making Memories paper and stickers. The mini accordian is Rusty Pickle (one of my favorites!) & Making Memories glitter flocked stickers.


I of course blanked when I went out to post this today and don't have the product numbers or design line names....I will post them by Thursday a.m. In the meantime, I was just excited to get my newest designs up for show. More later...



1 comment:

  1. Do I have to "Lift" your ideas or can I take you to coffee and you will sneak me a few of them ? Bribery, is there any chance?

    Love ya,

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete