Thursday, September 10, 2009

Formatting & links

I am so excited to see my followers' list growing! It's great to see the faces of people I know signing up and hopefully soon there will be many more. Tell your friends about me!

In an effort to keep this blog more user-friendly, I have decided to use an email format for directions and methods to be able to 'lift' my designs. The papercrafting community has so many levels of ability and since many of you will be able to reproduce my designs based on sight alone, I would like to post photos, product line names, and brief descriptions only. I will then compose and distribute detailed instructions to be sent out via email by request. Since this is a brand new site I am playing with format ideas and all feedback is greatly appreciated! Remember, most designs can be scraplifted without using the same product. Substitutions are allowed!

In the meantime, I am working on creating several links between this site and others that I have a connection to or fondness for. Some of the sites are all about the paper and some are sites I would like you to be aware of. Thank you all for your support and encouragement. Enjoy!
Shannon

1 comment: