Monday, December 7, 2009

Candy Box I

Here is another treat box for the holidays. This one is approximately 3x4x7". I found these in the gift wrap section at Michael's for about $1.29. They also start out collapsed, which again, makes them easy to cover. The hardest part really is the circular window, but you can cover that also....
My paper choice is Making Memories, but it's an older line, from 2007 I believe. Remember: you can always copy the basic idea and just swap out different paper!
I am fortunate enough to have the perfect size circle punch on hand for the window, but you can free-style the cut if you're brave and have steady hands (unlike me!).....
The cute little sign on the front is Karen Foster and the mint 'tag' is Around the Block. The chained tag is an ideal way to weigh down the tabs on the handle and you can also attach a gift tag to it.
Happy Holidays and enjoy!!
Shannon







No comments:

Post a Comment